Monday, December 27, 2010

Beautiful Inspiring Story: Never Give Up...


Amir Taimur, was someone who was so firm and unfaltering 
in every predicament, that he did not cower from any misfortune. 
When the reason for this was sought from him, he said:

"Once, having fled from my enemies and seeking refuge in the ruins
 of a worn down and dilapidated building,

I was reflecting over my future when my eyes suddenly fell upon 
a small and weak Ant, carrying a grain bigger than itself, 
endeavoring to climb to the top of a wall.

"Looking carefully and counting accurately, I found that 
the grain had dropped from its clutches sixty seven times 
before the Ant finally managed to make it to the top of 
the wall with it. The spectacle of this effort on 
the part of the Ant infused within me strength of 
such great magnitude that I am never able to forget it."

"I said to myself: O' Taimur! You are by no means inferior to an Ant. 
Arise and get back to work. I got up and gathered my resolve till 
I eventually came to acquire the courage that I now possess."

Moral of the Story: Falling down is not defeat...
defeat is when you refuse to get up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and suggestions to improved this Blog: